CORPORATE EVENTS & TEAM BUILDING
Spending time with your customers and staff is an excellent way to forge lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. WildTracks is a diverse and exciting venue offering a variety of packages to suit your needs; be they to motivate, entertain, thank or address a specific challenge facing your organisation.
The 60 acre park has dedicated off-road 4×4 courses and custom built tracks and circuits for motor bikes, karts and quad bikes. Additionally clay pigeon shooting, archery, cross bows and laser guns are available. Our facilities include reception area, conference rooms, cheerful café, first aid centre, power washes, children’s playground and lots of parking. We also have an attractive lakeside picnic area and offer on site camping.
We also have informal, inexpensive on site meeting rooms available to hire from £35 per day and can provide a range of catering options including barbeques, buffets and hog roasts.
- WildTracks’ range of activities identifies employee skills
- Provides a framework for getting to know one another
- Time spent as a team outside the office reveals strengths and weaknesses
- Investment in your staff pays dividends
- An opportunity to say “thank you”
- Spending time with a key customer strengthens your relationship
- Getting to know your key customer can lead to new business opportunities
- Spending time with a potential customer can close the deal
- In partnership with a number of experienced facilitators we can structure the day(s) to address a specific issue (s)
- Problem solving sessions can be interspersed with or include activities
- Addressing challenges away from the office brings perspective
- Including physical and mental activities can reap unexpected rewards
- WildTracks offers dramatic, attractive and varied terrain
- We’re near London and on a major arterial route
- Ample parking on a secure site
- Opportunity to use activities on site to entertain
- Bring your employees and/or customers to WildTracks just for fun!
- Increase feelings of worth
- Build the team and strengthen bonds
- And …… as Dr Seuss says “If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.”
Our corporate packages start from £95 + VAT per person and we will work with you to build your event. Please contact us on 01638 751 918 or email us.
Local Conference Venues
We are proud of our association with a number of prestigious local venues offering conference facilities and accommodation.
The British Racing School is minutes from WildTracks and offers a range of conference rooms and affordable accommodation.
Set in over 100 acres of parkland on the banks of the River Cam, the Wellcome Trust Conference Centre comprises a purpose-built conference centre and a Grade II* listed country house, Hinxton Hall.
Competitive corporate accommodation rates are available at the beautiful, nearby Tuddenham Mill
“From the RG Carter Lot 8 Team we would like to send a big thank you to you and your team for a really enjoyable event, everyone had great fun and the event went really well.” RG Carter, Aug 2015
“On behalf of colleagues at Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC) we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to you and your team for a tremendous day out (13/9/14) at WildTracks. All your colleagues from start to finish were friendly, efficient, engaging and encouraging in all the activities we were booked for.
Please pass on our thanks and hopefully we will see each other again in the future.” Sept 2014
“I attended an event last night…I wanted to say what a total pleasure you guys made it. The main member of staff managed to keep a great sense of humour and managed and briefed us all well and the rest of the team, from the marshals, to the BBQ folks all did a great job. Bravo.” John Stevens, Lighting Sensations, July 2013
“The guys had a wonderful day and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Staff were everything a customer would like to expect and more.” Neopost, August 2012
“All the instructors were very knowledgeable (and patient!). The help and advice provided made for an extremely satisfying experience. A big thank you to all the WildTracks team on the day!” Gilead Science, July 2011